• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

mamalu5@comcast.net--Unhappy Answers to questions about my probs with AnyDVD

I had done the safe mode bit on the advise from a tech at slysoft. It didn't work. I was told to uninstall in safe mode any SlySoft program and then reboot and install them and reboot. I did not try just installing in save mode.

My friend came over last night. He found some AnyDVD files in the registry which he deleted. Then he created a new account on my computer and downloaded and installed AnyDVD from it. It worked. When rebooting after the installation, AnyDVD took a little longer to open like it's supposed to but all of a sudden, there it was, little icon in the tray and all. It works well. Just thought you might like to know this.

Yeah, then something is blocking Anydvd on startup in your previous account.

Well, it's going to have to stay there. I'm not fooling around with the registry. There's even a warning at the bottom of that list not to do anything unless you comfortable going into the registry.

Back