• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

malwarebytes causing anydvd to randomly close

alex v

hey all. sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this but i've been having issue with anydvd just randomly closing while malwarebytes pro is open. never had this issue until malwarebytes version 3.0 was released. i tried adding the anydvd.exe to the exceptions and its still crashing. if i just close out of malwarebytes, i have no issues.

not sure if this can be something that can be bypassed on anydvd's side or its just something that needs to be done on malwarebytes end.

im not getting any crash logs or anything. just the program just closes. if there is any way i can provide a log. lmk how i can do that.

1. Uninstall both programs.
  2. Reboot your system.
  3. Install Anydvd
  4. Install Malwarebytes
  5. Reboot your system.
  6. Report back after you perform these steps.

hey all. sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this but i've been having issue with anydvd just randomly closing while malwarebytes pro is open. never had this issue until malwarebytes version 3.0 was released. i tried adding the anydvd.exe to the exceptions and its still crashing. if i just close out of malwarebytes, i have no issues.

not sure if this can be something that can be bypassed on anydvd's side or its just something that needs to be done on malwarebytes end.

im not getting any crash logs or anything. just the program just closes. if there is any way i can provide a log. lmk how i can do that.

I run Malwarebytes (v3.0.6 as of now) and AnyDVD with no issues, have been for a couple years.

3.0.6 is a little buggy. My MB gave me other issues. MB support sent me a cleaner tool for fresh install and no more issues. My own reinstall efforts earlier had not worked. Good luck!
B

after messing around with reinstalling. i seem to have gotten it to work. even with anydvd.exe and the tray.exe in the exceptions list it still crashed but for some reason if i also add ADvdDiscHlp64.exe to exceptions. it solved the issue.

after messing around with reinstalling. i seem to have gotten it to work. even with anydvd.exe and the tray.exe in the exceptions list it still crashed but for some reason if i also add ADvdDiscHlp64.exe to exceptions. it solved the issue.
Weird.
I have MalwareBytes Premium 3.0.6.1469-1.0.75 and AnyDVD seems fine to me.

Which exclusion list did you add them to? (presumably the detection one, but please confirm).

All I use is Malwarebytes, I dont even use an A/V, and no issues here.

Weird.
I have MalwareBytes Premium 3.0.6.1469-1.0.75 and AnyDVD seems fine to me.

Which exclusion list did you add them to? (presumably the detection one, but please confirm).

went into malwarebytes settings exclusions. add file or folder then chose the .exe and set it for exclude from malware and randsomware.

All I use is Malwarebytes, I dont even use an A/V, and no issues here.

yeah i've been using just malwarebytes (no a/v) for the past 4 years and never had an issue until lately. i thought it was because a few of my old dvd's i was backing up to my nas were a little beat up but then noticed it was still closing on clean discs. I normally only use anydvd on my main rig (self built X99 intel) but i tried it on my laptop with just malwarebytes and was doing the same thing. very odd. idk malwarebytes 3.0 has been wonky. before, never had any issues. now with 3.0. anydvd issues (until i add those exceptions) a lot of the time. some of the protecting things are turned off after boot (web protection or malware protection) windows 10 randomly keeps doing really quick notifications that virus protection is disabled even though i have malwarebytes open. shit. i may just downgrade back to 2.X

went into malwarebytes settings exclusions. add file or folder then chose the .exe and set it for exclude from malware and randsomware.

yeah i've been using just malwarebytes (no a/v) for the past 4 years and never had an issue until lately. i thought it was because a few of my old dvd's i was backing up to my nas were a little beat up but then noticed it was still closing on clean discs. I normally only use anydvd on my main rig (self built X99 intel) but i tried it on my laptop with just malwarebytes and was doing the same thing. very odd. idk malwarebytes 3.0 has been wonky. before, never had any issues. now with 3.0. anydvd issues (until i add those exceptions) a lot of the time. some of the protecting things are turned off after boot (web protection or malware protection) windows 10 randomly keeps doing really quick notifications that virus protection is disabled even though i have malwarebytes open. shit. i may just downgrade back to 2.X

I would do a clean install see what happens I certainly wouldn't go back to the last version that doesn't have the protection that 3.0 does. I'm sure you'll figure it out. Congrats on your new X99 Computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back