• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Malcolm (X) In The Middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeLow

Hey Yo :)

I've been using the latest trial version of anydvd for about 2 weeks. I rent movies from NetFlix and have been getting the latest offerings from various torrents and haven't had any problems...until I rented Malcolm X (119290/01-89509867 R1). My HP Pavillion700 has a built in burner, running on a Intel 4 2.3Gh proccessor, 1028 gigs of memory, SATA G Drive 300 gig HD, Western Digital 80 gig C Drive. I used DVD Shrink initially to set up the conversion. When that didn't work I used Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 to try and convert and then anydvd to try a direct burn when Ashampoo failed. I knew that by the time I was down to DVDNextCopy2 it was desperation time. Finally I used DVD Decryptor but that didn't work either. All had the same error sector error at the very end of VOB4 at 96%. This file is slightly smaller than the others(945kb VOB4<1mb+ VOB*). According to anydvd there's a CSS encryption that nothing can get around. I've included the status windows of both DVD Decryptor and anydvd. Below is the status windows from Decryptor and anydvd. I'm totally stumped on this one. Maybe you can help. Thanks

1z3nkpg.jpg

Attachments

• Malcolm (X) In The Middle.zip
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
How about the AnyDVD status window? It looks like this is a DVDD issue and not an AnyDVD issue so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back