• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Making mp4 from UHD disk and subtitles

Is this being worked on or is it a low priority issue?

Is this being worked on or is it a low priority issue?

I don't really understand. Ch3vr0n had already stated, that MP4 doesn't support selectable subtitles. The MP4 file format simply has no provisions for that. That's nothing CloneBD could change.
The only possibility would be text subtitles, these are defined for the MP4 file format, but Bluray subtitles are graphics and that would require OCR text recognition to make it possible, which is currently not an option.

If you want selectable subtitles, you should convert to MKV instead of MP4.

I don't really understand. Ch3vr0n had already stated, that MP4 doesn't support selectable subtitles. The MP4 file format simply has no provisions for that. That's nothing CloneBD could change.
The only possibility would be text subtitles, these are defined for the MP4 file format, but Bluray subtitles are graphics and that would require OCR text recognition to make it possible, which is currently not an option.

If you want selectable subtitles, you should convert to MKV instead of MP4.

I also tried mkv in an earlier version and had the same problem. I can do another try with the latest and making mkv. Thanks Pete :)

Tried again as mkv and now its possible to show subtitle. Sorry for missing the part about mp4 and subtitles stated by Ch3vr0n. Thanks again Pete, Im very satisfied by the product now. This was the only issue I had so far :)

Back