• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Makemkv has cracked AACS2.1

Let's hope that doesn't happen as his fix for AACS 2.1 is awesome. He explained how AACS 2.1 works and it's rather nasty. So if Mike goes away, we could be in trouble. I refuse to buy the russian solution. And AFAIK the monkey is using the russian tech. Maybe some day Redfox will be able to tackle this one.

I've read some of Mike's posts. But I don't remember seeing the one where he explained how AACS 2.1 works. Do you have a link? Also curious how his fix for AACS 2.1 is awesome.

I've read some of Mike's posts. But I don't remember seeing the one where he explained how AACS 2.1 works. Do you have a link? Also curious how his fix for AACS 2.1 is awesome.

You'll have to find it on MakeMKV's forum. You can't miss it. It's called AACS 2.1. LOL

Maybe he'll make it open source or teach a trusted someone the workings of how it's done. Determining who to trust in that case might perhaps prove difficult.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Maybe he'll make it open source or teach a trusted someone the workings of how it's done. Determining who to trust in that case might perhaps prove difficult.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

My brother is using open source GNU/OS and software, trying to avoid closed-sorce things. He can unlike me, program (C and C++).
He has written some kind of control-software, including web-interface for some kind of seperation process from oil resources from some kind of cosmetic oil products, working in Linux.He unlike me studied electro techniques, learned programming hinself since he was 8-10 years old, reading books.
He hates Apples, because, as far I undestood him they took code from BSD and made many things of their property, while Apple would be very exact about it, if they got themselves in this situation. And he's not an absolute fan from microsoft nor other too-much-big-companies, and not from current-western politics.
He unlike me is not anxious to try and learn more new things.

So if he didn't have a full time job, I could believe he was not a too bad thing to support all those such great multimedia projects :)

I can confirm MakeMKV doesn't decrypt all aacs 2.1 movies. Zombieland, I can not get it to rip. Anydvd doesn't do it either.

It does handle one version of Zombieland but not the newest version. But yes, AACS 2.1 is not supported by most things. Fortunately there's only 5 titles that use it.

Back