• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Make yourself happy w/quality media

Burner Guy

Make a wise choice............
Selext Verbatim media..........
I have made hundreds of burns - Never a coaster....

2 DVD-Burners on my system:
Plextor PX-712A and LG GSA E-10L - USB 2.0 (Dual Layer):bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I just tried a Verbatim DVD-R 16x and compared it to a TY DVD-R 8x inkjet hub printable and compared their Nero CD-DVD Speed Version 4.11 disc quality scans, and Verbatim came out better.

Seems good, so I'm starting to use Verbs too :agree:

Make yourself & your burner happy

Actually best served by looking at what media your burner manufacturer recommends === I know Plextor & LG Electronics rate Verbatim as a sure bet......... You can find it on sale at Office Max / Office Depot and other sources so why would you want to use substandard Memorex or other off brand media.........:bowdown: :disagree: :clap:

I was use 3 different kinds but took all of them back that was not open and from all the postes i see i went and got all Verbatim DVD-R but i still have a few Maxell around and they are working good for now.

Back