1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Amazon, Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max, and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Make Safety Copies Of DVD Games

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by PARIS, Apr 29, 2007.

1. PARIS

PARIS New Member

Make safety back up Of DVD games

Hi,

I own the game: "THE LORD OF THE RINGS - THE BATTLE FOR MIDDLE-EARTH II" and I would like to make a back up for safety reasons of the afore mentioned game. Which software should I use to make the back up?

Best regards,
    Paris:confused:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2007
  2. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

the clue is in the software talk thread (CloneCD) in which you posted this question
    clonecd will be suitable for game disc back-ups.your console will probably need modifying to play the copies.

3. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

Actually, I moved the thread here from the Clonedvd forum. :)

4. PARIS

PARIS New Member

Thanks

Hi, Thanks a lot for your answer. Actually, English it isn't my native language tht's why I can't express mtyself in the right way. You're right ; it is back up and not copy.

5. PARIS

PARIS New Member

Thanks

Hi, thanks a lot for your answer. English, it isn't my native language that's why I can't express myself in the right way. So, you're right; it is backuping up and not copying.