• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Make CloneDVDMobile more like AutoGK

ivanX

Translator (ru)
I like AutoGK (and Gordian Knot too :)). I admit that. I prefer to rip to AVI with AutoGK than CloneDVDMobile. However, I do use CloneDVDMobile to create VOB files for processing with AutoGK. I guess what I am saying is why not make the part of CloneDVDMobile that concerns with ripping to DivX a 2 stage process that is more similar to that of AutoGK?

If you do then I will be very grateful :bowdown:

Can I put in a Me Too here?

I'd like to transfer most of my DVDs to Xvid so that I can put them on a single drive in a standalone Mvix box, but autoGK doesn't have the nice preview abilitites for selecting streams.

The description mentions the ability to transcode using Xvid, but unless there are some double secret options, you can't. A sample rip using CDM and AutoGK to the same (approximate) file size produced a CDM file that seemed to have been sharpened, resulting in more jaggies and artifacting than the AutoGK file. An "advanced user" interface would be nice.

It's pretty sad when I can download a rip off the internet that looks better than the one I can do at home from my own discs.

Edit - while I'm at it, can we get batch processing, too? I've already ripped a mess of my discs, and it'd be nice not to have to babysit the computer.

Last edited:
Back