• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Maintaining original menu's

SubImp555

Hi all!

I have a question regarding menu's in a cloned Blu-Ray disc. If I select the option to maintain the original menu on the clone, is it still necessary to keep the menu background(s) if I make a partial clone of the original disc?

Thanks in advance for the answer, and apologies for overlooking the answer if already given in another thread!

SubImp555

Last edited:
Hi all!

I have a question regarding menu's in a cloned Blu-Ray disc. If I select the option to maintain the original menu on the clone, is it still necessary to keep the menu background(s) if I make a partial clone of the original disc?

Thanks in advance for the answer, and apologies for overlooking the answer if already given in another thread!

SubImp555

Generally, yes. Depending on the disc - it may not work at all without them or at least look "strange" with a black background and menu buttons hovering around.

Back