• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Main interface playlist? Help for the stupid.

Bobby Burgess

Team, I read the mkv playlist forum header where it says :
"Open the AnyDVD main interface and look at the number AnyDVD mentions as the correct one(s)"

Can you provide a sceen shot of where that is? I can't find it.

Attachments

• interface.JPG
    interface.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 21
Can you tell me if that's where I'd see it if it existed? Is that the 'main interface?'

Can you tell me if that's where I'd see it if it existed? Is that the 'main interface?'
The main interface is the entire GUI yes, the specific text says 'status window' and that's the text you're looking at. But as said, please read that link. No logfile, we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

To be fair, your link does not answer the question. Where do you get the good playlist on a title that qualifies? I have never seen that data either and have seen many a Lionsgate disc go across my drive.
As said multiple times now, playlists are only mentioned on screenpass protected titles. No screenpass: playlist isn't obscured, so any normal method works.

Where do you get it, in the status window.
How do you get it? By posting they AnyDVD logfile asked for multiple times now

No logfile, no playlist

It was actually a general question on how to identify where that would playlist would appear.
Here though is an example:
Logan shows two playlists under handbrake, both 2:17:22 minutes long with (apparently) the same audio possibilites. This may not be screenpass because there's only two, but how would I know which one AnyDVD thinks is the correct one?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_D_LOGAN.ziplog
    887.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Logan titles.jpg
    Logan titles.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 7
It'll say so in the AnyDVD status window, as said multiple times now

Java protected good playlists: xxx, yyy, zzz

It was actually a general question on how to identify where that would playlist would appear.
Here though is an example:
Logan shows two playlists under handbrake, both 2:17:22 minutes long with (apparently) the same audio possibilites. This may not be screenpass because there's only two, but how would I know which one AnyDVD thinks is the correct one?
In this case, both playlists are correct. The difference will most likely be that titles and signs during the film may be in a different language so as far as AnyDVD is concerned that isn't an issue as you would see the correct one depending on the language you choose when playing back the disc in full disc mode.

The reason the discs that use playlist obfuscation (Sony screen-pass) get listed is because there can be hundreds of fake playlists that when played give a copy protection message or the scenes play in the wrong order so AnyDVD points to the correct one.

Back