• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 12

toronto60

I am unable to backup my original CD from Magix. Clone CD goes through the motions and at the end I get an error message telling me that it could not write successsfully on the media. I am using Maxell CD-R as recording media. I have tried other media but it won't work.

Any ideas? I could not backup Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 11 as well.

Thanks.

I am using Maxell CD-R as recording media.

1. Junk

Use
Maxell Pro CD-Rs (these are Taiyo Yudens with a protective coating)
Verbatim DatalifePlus CD-Rs
Taiyo Yuden

2. Is the original disc a dvd or a cd?

3. If you have virtual drives, disable them. This includes Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120%, Virtual Clonedrive, Clonecdtray, and possibly Anydvd.

4. Remove packet writing software from your system (including Roxio's Directcd, Nero's Incd, Roxio/Sonic's DragtoDisc, Roxio's Drive Letter Access, CyberLink InstantBurn, etc.)

5. What protection does your game use? Don't know? Find out before posting about issues (and include that information)! Use Protection ID. It's a free program. Use ProtectionID and scan your HD directory where the game is installed (right click the icon on your toolbar, and select "scan files/folders"). Or just scan the main program .exe(s) that you find in the game directory on your hard drive. Provide the protection name and the version number.

6.. Visit your burner's website, and update your burner's firmware if possible.
If you don't know how to go about doing this, visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=12794&postcount=10

7. Ensure you're using Clonecd 5.3.1.0

Last edited:
Back