• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Madonna "The confession Tour"

luc1965

Hi, anyone found a way to burn a copy of madonna's Confession Tour DVD ??
the result is that it doent look good at the screen, and voice doesnt match the image... theres full of hesitation every half second... (not a fluid image) it's like it's missing data.

who got a trick to get a working copy ?????

Thanks...

Sounds like a cheap media issue to me...what brand discs are you using for your backups? I would suggest Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden.

Using VERBATIM 16X

Im using Verbatim 16X +R , it's 3 years that Im copying DVD, Thats the first time this kind of problem occur, My burner is a "Plextor 716" and This is the first DVD that causing this... even an ISO image on the Hard Drive mount with "Virtual Clonedrive" do the same playing with "InterVideo WinDVD 6" !!! SO IT NOT THE DVD BRAND...

Sony found something that causes this !!! FOR Sure...

Im using Verbatim 16X +R , it's 3 years that Im copying DVD, Thats the first time this kind of problem occur, My burner is a "Plextor 716" and This is the first DVD that causing this... even an ISO image on the Hard Drive mount with "Virtual Clonedrive" do the same playing with "InterVideo WinDVD 6" !!! SO IT NOT THE DVD BRAND...

Sony found something that causes this !!! FOR Sure...

1) Does the original disc skip? If so, then there's nothing you can do.

2) What drive are you using to rip? The Plextor? Try a different drive and see what happens.

3) Answer these questions please:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Madonna The Confessions Tour

I've encountered the same copy issues as you, poor video quality, out of sink audio, and skipping. I've send the appropiate .ifo files and and explaination of the problems to: support@slysoft.com

I found these instructions on this forum:
If you're absolutely positive you've encountered a new protection, please follow these instructions (originally written by Olli):

1.) DISABLE AnyDVD (little fox on the taskbar should be grey).
2.) Navigate to the VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
3.) Copy all files ending with .IFO to your harddisk. ONLY those with .IFO, not the big .VOB files!
4.) ENABLE AnyDVD again (just in case, so you don't forget it)
5.) ZIP the .IFO files to one file. Name it with a cool filename (e.g., Little_Black_Book_UK.zip)
6.) Write a an email to support(at)slysoft.com (replace (at) with @). Name your problem, try to identify the disc (e.g, Little Black Book, R2, UK), the UPC number if possible (below the barcode on the package). The information output of AnyDVD can be helpful as well.
7.) They like if you include the AnyDVD version and your AnyDVD serial number in this mail. You find this information in the Settings Window -> About.
8.) Attach ZIP file with the IFOs and send it.

I followed these instructions, but I would suggest you do the same thing, so that the support team will have two verifying sets of .ifo

I was able to make a flawless 2 disk set using the chapter editing...I broke it up into Disk 1 with chapters 1 thru 11 and Disk 2 with the rest.

You can also make an excellent copy using a Dual Layer DVD. It is my guess that with the amount of video and audio information on a two hour concert that there is just too much information to make a decent single layer DVD backup.

Good Luck

Last edited:
You can also make an excellent copy using a Dual Layer DVD.

Then there's no problem with Anydvd, and it seems unlikely to me that sending the ifos would help. The audio skipping and pixelation might be due to a bad burn (try lowering your burn speed) or poor quality media. If the compression is too high, split the movie over two single layer discs using the scissor icon in Clonedvd2.

Verbatim (CMC) is better than Verbatim (Prodisc) and Verbatim (MBIL), by the way.

Back