• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

MadFLAC help...MKV's have no center sound now...

favelle

Is there a way to configure it or check to see if its working properly? All my HD DVD and Blu-ray rips are converted to MKV with FLAC audio. I can't seem to get my center channel to work. It works in every other program, including playing the HD DVD's and Blu-rays in PowerDVD, and other video in Windows Media Player. But playing the MKV's in Zoomplayer or MPC-HC, I get super-quiet dialog and insanely loud everything else.

What could be the cause and how do I diagnose it?

Using the analog outs on an Auzentech X-plosion to a Yamaha receiver. Worked before, re-formated my HD, installed everything the same way, not there's no center sound.

Try playing them in TMT? TMT works fine with mkvs for me, great sound, except of course no chapters and no ability to skip MPEG-2 or VC1 movies.

Try playing them in TMT? TMT works fine with mkvs for me, great sound, except of course no chapters and no ability to skip MPEG-2 or VC1 movies.

Does TMT support FLAC and if it does, does it support FLAC without downrezzing it to 16-bit?

Does TMT support FLAC and if it does, does it support FLAC without downrezzing it to 16-bit?

Yes, if you install madFLAC. It works because Reclock showed 96khz/24-bit for Baraka using TMT with that.

Yes, if you install madFLAC. It works because Reclock showed 96khz/24-bit for Baraka using TMT with that.

I found the problem. 24-bit rips were the culprit. Sound card did not like them. Auzen X-Plosion 7.1. 16-bit rips, be they DD+, PCM, TrueHD, or DTS-MA worked fine. So I swapped my card out for my old Sondigo Inferno 7.1 and viola, everything works perfect.

Cheers.

Back