• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Madea's Witness Protection

DJ007

Dvd is from region of United States (cannot recall which region that is - sorry)
I am trying to make backup dvd. Using AnyDvd and Clone to put onto hard drive. I intend to then burn it from there and keep on hard drive library... dvd is able to be processed but when I play back the copy it is like frames are missing - sort of a strobe light effect. It doesn't play smoothly... But the entire movie appears to be there... See log file on what it says.... Side note: I did try to use anydvd suggestion to rip dvd to hard disc. I get an error a minute or two after I start doing that. It says FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 27674624 374784 I hope I listed enough of things that are asked for besides just saying (help, doesnt work etc) LOL! That would drive me nuts too if I were you guys!! Might you have any suggestions? Thanks! You guys are great and never have let me down! That is why I do not go anywhere else! Thanks!!:bowdown:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.1.0_Info_D_Tyler Perrys Madeas Witness Protection.zip
    158.4 KB · Views: 5
Fixed it myself!

Just to let anyone know I was able to correct the strobe issue by trying something the administrators suggested to me months ago for another dvd backup. What I did was I turned off the CCS keys read and write. That took care of it! Thank you once again! Always the best!:clap:

Back