• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Madden NFL 08 on Game Jackal

losesosoko

I have a backup disc of madden NFL 08. GJ successfully creates a profile but when i try to play the game, it asks for a original disc, not the backup. help me please.

I have also checked the reg key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\GameJackal
"Use MaplomH" = 1
and it is correct

my specs

1. What version of Game Jackal are you running? v2.9.18.600
2. What Operating system are you using? 64 bit? service pack?
3. If you have virtual drives, disable them while profiling and playing profiles. This includes Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120%, Virtual Clonedrive, Clonecdtray, and possibly Anydvd. DONE
4. Remove packet writing software from your system (including Roxio's Directcd, Nero's Incd, Roxio/Sonic's DragtoDisc, Drive Letter Access, CyberLink InstantBurn, etc.) totally remove this or just close them if they are running? i have closed them all down
5. What protection does your game use? SecuROM Detected - Version 7.xx
6. What is the name of the game you're trying to run? Madden NFL 08
7. What is the version of the game? 1.0.0.0
8. Is it cd or dvd version? dvd
9. What region or country is the original disc from? dont know
10. What cpu are you running? pentium M processor 1.73 GHZ 504 MB RAM
11. What optical drives (dvd-rom,cd-rom, burners) are you using to create profiles with? What firmware version is installed on your reader? standard in-bullt HPCompaq nz6120 DVD-RW drive
12. What security software (firewall, antivirus) are you using? Please provide version numbers. AVg free 7.5.467
13. Describe your problem, provide full error messages, and please state clearly what you were doing when you received those error messages.I created a profile successfully but when i tried to play the game it gives a n error 'insert original dvd , not backup copy.

4. Remove packet writing software from your system (including Roxio's Directcd, Nero's Incd, Roxio/Sonic's DragtoDisc, Drive Letter Access, CyberLink InstantBurn, etc.) totally remove this or just close them if they are running? i have closed them all down

Remove that packet writing junk, please. If you want drag to disc functionality, use dvd-ram instead, which is more stable. And you still need to answer question 15 from the link I provided earlier. Thank you

Back