• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mad Max Fury Road

garillaV

I was able to burn the back up on blue ray. It only will play on my computer, BD software (Poer DVD). On my 3 other players hooked up to tv's it goes thru the trailers and then freezes up. When I push the skip to next scene button or the menu button it freezes up also even if I do that before the trailers. I have the latest versions of Clone BD and Any dvd.

Blank brand?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Since it play's on PowerDVD its not a corrupt source you used to burn. So the blanks, that's probably your problem, RiData and ritek are among the WORST brands for quality. They're about as cheap and lousy as they come. Pick yourself up a batch of Verbatim BD-R, thats the best there is and i'm pretty sure the problem will disappear. While you're at it, pick yourself up a bd-re (rewriteable too), that way you can test the burn output without wasting single use recordable discs.

I did try to burn again onto a Verbatim BD-R LTH type 25 GB and I have the same exact problem?

Back