• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Macrovision Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigredbus

Hello. I have a 30 minute VHS tape which I am attempting to convert and capture to my storage drive using the Canopus ADVC 110. The tape is Macrovision protected and the colors are deep and out of focus. I am not sure if ANYDVD works on Macorovision, and not sure if I am posting in the right forum. This is an Instructional tape which I am trying to preserve by making a "fair use" copy. I would appreciate any good advice. Thank You.

Hello. I have a 30 minute VHS tape which I am attempting to convert and capture to my storage drive using the Canopus ADVC 110. The tape is Macrovision protected and the colors are deep and out of focus. I am not sure if ANYDVD works on Macorovision, and not sure if I am posting in the right forum. This is an Instructional tape which I am trying to preserve by making a "fair use" copy. I would appreciate any good advice. Thank You.

Anydvd has nothing to do with VHS tapes.

Hardware

Between Your capture Device and VCR you need what is called a Digital Video Stabilizer it removes the Macrovision.

The program is called AnyDVD, for a reason, it only works on DVDs, not VHS tapes. Therefore this thread and your question has been answered. I will close the thread now. :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back