• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved MAC OS -Netflix unable to log in (days)

Babouchka

I have latest version v.1.8.1.0 and have not been able to log in from within AnyStream to my Netflix, from Web Browser it is fine, changed password and nothing works for Netflix.

Is there any tricks, perhaps certains password chars should not be used etc?

There are no tricks, clear your web cache and try again. 😉

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)
This is my message:

On the Netflix Streamer

Sign In​

Incorrect password for **************
You can use a sign-in code, reset your password or try again.
Email or phone number

Password ****************

Sign In *************

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.1.0.astlog
    261.5 KB · Views: 2
Needless to say, your Mac OS is full of cookies, thousands of them, I am surprised it's even running. Clear your cache and cookies and try again. Change your password and log out of all devices on Netflix. They think you are password sharing.

Thought i'd help by logging out/in of Netflix to check and am also now unable to login.

I'm getting cookies banner (this is new) but Netflix says password is incorrect whether I accept or reject cookies.

I am able to login in my browser no problem.

I'll wait an hour as suggested.

Thought i'd help by logging out/in of Netflix to check and am also now unable to login.

I'm getting cookies banner (this is new) but Netflix says password is incorrect whether I accept or reject cookies.

I am able to login in my browser no problem.

I'll wait an hour as suggested.
They are cracking down on password sharing, my advice would be once you are logged in stay logged in. I know you are not password sharing JCH.H but they do not. Clear all your cookies, please.

FYI, I just went thru the same thing with netflix last night into this morning. Did all the suggested fixes cache, log out of all netflix, change password etc. Nothing. Suddenly it worked after 12 hours. Telling us to stay logged in is fine until downloads do not work and you have to loggout. Just passing this on to others

FYI, I just went thru the same thing with netflix last night into this morning. Did all the suggested fixes cache, log out of all netflix, change password etc. Nothing. Suddenly it worked after 12 hours. Telling us to stay logged in is fine until downloads do not work and you have to loggout. Just passing this on to others
Thanks for that input "bigguy" ;)

What cache are you talking about, what cookies, no options anywhere to do that in AnyStream?

Sorry to intercept here, but I want to know whether this is a Mac thing only, or does this apply to Windows systems also?

The reason I ask is, that I also had this log-in problem (I do not dare to log-out again), and I have at least a Firefox and an Edge browser on my system - not to mention the "headless" Chromium engine that was installed by another utility. Does AS+ use or is influenced by any of these caches? ... or cookie collections?

Back