mac compatible?

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by bruni, Sep 24, 2007.

1. bruni

bruni New Member

I tried to download anydvd on my mac, and can't find (or don't have) an application which can open it. Any help out there? Can it be done with a Mac?

2. DetroitBaseball

DetroitBaseball Well-Known Member

It does not work natively on a Mac. However, it can work via VMWare or Parallels I believe.

3. bruni

bruni New Member

Detroit, you're a pal

thanks Detroit!

4. DetroitBaseball

Glad to be able to help.

5. bruni

bruni New Member

I need more help!

Tried to install trial versions of both parallels and vmware, and apparently I don't have a mac powered by intel, so can't install either. Any other ideas?

6. DetroitBaseball

If Parallels and VMWare won't work, I am out of ideas to get AnyDVD to work. You could use MacTheRipper though.

7. bruni

bruni New Member

thanks

Once again, thanks for your input. Really appreciate it.

8. jamesdmc

jamesdmc New Member

kjhbnmkklrtylivolphex5rrefgx sjeureutjr3eji2r45j4uu5irooe5rp

:agree:Hey guys, my first post on these forums. Long time AnyDVD/CloneDVD user (...and DVD ReMake Pro, DVD Decrypter, Alcohol 120, and ImgTool for that matter:)) I just have a couple of noob questions:

1. Now that there are Intel-Macs, would it be possible to make an Intel-Mac version of AnyDVD and/or CloneDVD? Or does that have anything to do with anything?:eek:

2. If there are any Mac users here, does anyone know if it's possible to (via Parallels) rip to .iso on your virtual machine using AnyDVD/Clone, then mount that .iso in Toast? I'd love it if that were possible.

I don't own a Mac, but I've had my eyes on a 24" Intel iMac for a while now and am close to pulling the trigger. I've been reading up on the programs Mac users utilize for DVD ripping/burning, and I think I could get the hang of them quickly; but I've been in the AnyDVD/CloneDVD/DVDReMake/DVD Decrypter world for so long, it sure would be nice to have AnyDVD/CloneDVD for Mac just for the familiarity.

--James