• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lucy BluRay movies: 50Gb to 25Gb still does not work CloneBD 1.2.0.7 stops at 86%

hr_muadib

Hello,
Just to inform you that the bluray movie "Lucy" still cannot be converted from 50Gb to 25Gb sise.
All goes well till 86% than it stops converting... It does not freezes CloneBD or the computer! It just stops doing the task.

I cannot get the logs from this specific task, i keep trying to get the screen to send the log file(s) to Elby but nothing!
Is it possible to do this manually?

I really would like to help the programmers on this one specific title, and error... I Will succeed on converting this movie! LOL!

Are you making a full disc copy or just a movie only?

Did u try pressing alt key saving instead of sending and then attaching here in thread?

If CloneBD allows you to abort then abort it and you should then be able to use the 'Alt' key to get logfiles.

Did u try pressing alt key saving instead of sending and then attaching here in thread?

Hello stevied21.,
i did pressed the Alt Key but nothing appears on screen! That is the problem! I would love to give the logs with all data...

If CloneBD allows you to abort then abort it and you should then be able to use the 'Alt' key to get logfiles.

Hello Adbear,
no, nothing appears when pressing Alt Key... Strange!

I wonder what it is about these systems that the Alt key doesn't work, I've got CloneBD installed on 5 systems now and every one lets me use the Alt key to get logfiles

I wonder what it is about these systems that the Alt key doesn't work, I've got CloneBD installed on 5 systems now and every one lets me use the Alt key to get logfiles

I've also have issues with pressing the ALT key on my Windows 8.1 PC. It only seems to work when the program crashes, but not when I just want to make a log of a successful copy.

Very odd.

Works every time for me whether I abort or the disc is successful, on Win 7 and Win 8.1

Are you keeping the Alt key held down
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear

Last edited:
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear

Hello SlyFox 1,
that may be true on most systems, not on mine. If i keep holding down the Alt Key, nothing happens... I tried, many times without any success.
Isn't it possible to get the logs from a folder, a temporary folder ?!

Thank you.

Hello SlyFox 1,
that may be true on most systems, not on mine. If i keep holding down the Alt Key, nothing happens... I tried, many times without any success.
Isn't it possible to get the logs from a folder, a temporary folder ?!

Thank you.

The Alt Key does not work for me either... Both of my systems are running Windows 7 64 bit and neither shows anything while holding the Alt Key which is why I can't submit Log files either.

After years of flawless use of CloneDVD, this is extremely disappointing for a Slysoft product!

Hi there, bought Lucy bd, attempted full disc copy to iso at 25gb, aborted at 86% as it's been sat all day whilst i'm at work. Log file attached to help.

View attachment 25956

Cheers, Phil.

Hello Phil,
thank you for your kind feedback and report sent and shared here in this forum.

I hope developers team from Elby can take it into account and do their evaluation of what is not working with this specific movie. Maybe, in the NeXT version, this can be tested again.

Back