• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Love the Coopers

Edgeman56

Lots of playlist and it is not detecting the correct one. Attached the log file and this is an American copy. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.1_Info_F_LOVE_THE_COOPERS.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Wow that was quick it it showing a valid playlist, thank you.

Is the issue being "fixed" without the current version being changed (still 7.6.8.1)?

Yup, fixes are initially applied through the OPD. Just insert the disc again, however it is not guaranteed it will work with your version as you're not the op and may have a different disc version. The only way to know is to try

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

What do you mean I'm "not the OP"? New term for me.

I uninstalled, redownloaded and reinstalled 7.6.8.1 and am still getting same 9 playlists, all exact same length. Without watching the movie, at this point am not sure if playlist 10 (top playlist on speed menu) is the correct list. (see below update)

Log file attached.

BR Disc version is from DVDXpress.

TIA

Update: Resulting burn played "Almost perfectly", some jumping around of chapters around 1:11 into the movie.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.1_Info_G_LOVE_THE_COOPERS.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Op: original poster (topic creator), define 'getting 9 playlists' the logfile doesn't mention any playlist at all. That suggests you've got a version anydvd hasn't seen before. Support for it will need to be added to the OPD.

Am using "speed menu" settings in AnyDVD to back up the BR. The resulting speed menu shows 9 playlists to choose from to play the file/disc. Do you need me to try again with another log?

No need for the moment. Right now is up to the dev's to work with the info they have from the logfile you provided. If/when it is fixed or need more info they'll ask for it here.

So, for the US Netflix version, in AnyDVDHD Settings it's reporting that list 849 is the good playlist. From MakeMKV this playlist reports as follows:

Name: Love the Coopers (English)
Source file name: 00849.mpls
Duration: 1:47:06
Chapters count: 16
Size: 14.9 GB
Segment count: 20
Segment map: 519,503,516,510,506,512,514,505,518,504,509,520,501,511,517,507,515,502,508,513
File name: Love_the_Coopers_t251.mkv

AnyDVDHD isn't reporting the playlist for me - just an FYI. I'll try the 849.mpls

Details: Netflix disc, released today (no specific Netflix markings on the disc itself)

Total size: 9060192 sectors (17695 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: LOVE_THE_COOPERS
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 57
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!

Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.8.1_Info_E_LOVE_THE_COOPERS.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Likewise, I have the Netflix rental version and AnyDVD HD is not reporting any playlist. I used the trick with process monitor and PowerDVD shows 849, as mentioned by Marc_G using MakeMKV.

Robert

Last edited:
For all those who have posted log files, it should be fixed now.

Back