• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lots of pixellation on Nokia N95 with divx since 1.2.0.0

volatile compound

Hi I've been a happy CloneDVDMobile user for a while using the generic Divx profile. Using the Divxplayer on the Nokia N95 it did played perfectly.

I did another batch of videos this week but now they are heavily pixellated/blocky on the N95. Unwatchable. This was with version 1.2.0.0 and 1.2.0.1.

I'm guessing that I updated to 1.2.0.0 between the videos that were perfect and those that are useless. Is there anyway to go back to an earlier version? Or is this known and about to be fixed :)

All videos play ok on the PC with Winamp and the mp4 profile works fine on the Nokia N95 with RealPlayer. But I like Divxplayer on the N95 because it can rotate left (puts headphone socket on top) and allows resume and seek.

I guess no one else has seen this problem. I have contact SlySoft. I will post any useful response.

Back