• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lots of movies have read errors

Bill the Ripper

After a recently installed update I'm getting a ton of read errors like 50% to 60% of discs give me an error message, I've attached a screen shot.

It's not the discs because I've checked all of them at most of them look completely new and some barely have any noticeable defects.

Is this an issue for anyone else?

Update edit: I wiped off this same disc and tried again, now I have "data corrupt error". I attached another picture of the second error

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20150826-213528.png
    ice_screenshot_20150826-213528.png
    421.4 KB · Views: 5
  • ice_screenshot_20150827-014346.png
    ice_screenshot_20150827-014346.png
    453.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Any time you get read errors with a blu-ray is ALWAYS a defective drive and/or disc.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Any time you get read errors with a blu-ray is ALWAYS a defective drive and/or disc.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I can't see how. The discs don't have any markings on them and they play fine when I watch them normally.

Back