• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lost Season 3 BD not working

Gunpriest

I am trying to watch the first disc of the 3rd season of Lost (US), but i can't get to the menu. The screen just goes black after the introduction speech. I have tried it with AnyDVD HD on, off, closed, i had PDVD 3319a, now i have the latest version available but nothing helped. Is Lost with profile 1.1? But shouldn't it work with the latest PDVD-Version?

Mainboard: Asus P5PL2-E
GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB
Core2Duo E6400 2,13 GHz
Blu-Ray/DVD/CD: Pioneer BDC-202 intern
Vista Home Premium 32-bit

It works fine for me using 3319a on a BDC-202. All the disks in the set were fine.

X2 4400
XP Sp2
2gb ram
256mb 8600 GTS

I ripped the first disc to hdd and that way it works. There is a smal loading bar showing up and then the menu comes up. Anyone got a clue why it isn't working from disc?

I get the loading bar too, but it causes me no problems. You could maybe try blocking PDVD's internet access with your firewall. I'm sure that's fixed a few web enabled content issues for folks before now.

Thanks, but that didn't help. Still no loading bar and menu from disc.

When I get some time, which wont be till the weekend, I'll take a look on my HTPC.

Back