• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lost Max Resolution in Last Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamman

The 1.1.3.1 update took away the ability to get the max resolution (1920x1080) of an HD video. After I downloaded an HD video from Amazon Prime Video and wondered why the pixel count was lower than I expected, I had a feeling the update had something to do with it. So I decided to uninstall and reinstall the previous version which confirmed my suspicion when I selected the same video to download and saw the 1920x1080 resolution that I didn't see before in the Video resolution drop down menu. Another issue occurred, however, when I hit the Download! button and got the message "Amazon DRM license could not be processed". Did I get this message because I didn't install the previous version correctly? Attached are the logs for the successful download at the lower resolution with the latest update (Order and Disorder) and for the license error (Chinatown) since whatever video I choose, I now get the license error using the previous update version.

Attachments

• Amazon-Quark Science_S01E04_Order and Disorder.astlog
    129.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Amazon-Chinatown.astlog
    272.6 KB · Views: 0
See other posts out there. Way over reported already and they are working on it. Everybody is waiting for it.

This is intendet behavior. After the DRM issues appeared, they had to make 1.1.3.1 to fix it, but unfortunately they weren't able to add more than SD resolution. As MadMopar said, they know that and are working on a fix. Meanwhile, you should update to 1.1.3.2 as it fixes some mislabeled audio tracks on Amz that people reportet as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back