• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lost Licence Key

Disrali

Hi,

Having been a supporter of the AnyDVD product for a number of years, back in 2010 I purchased a lifetime key for AnyDVDHD. Even with a number of new PC builds, i never had an issue until a few months ago, when I thought I'd lost the licence key due to a HD failure, and the idiot I trusted (I was out of time to do it myself, which was a mistake I'll not make again) to rebuild the PC, then erased a backup disk containing my licence keys. I just remebereed I had not recovered the programme, so I popped an recovery email to RedFox.
However, I just found a backup of my emails on a portable drive and amazingly, I found the purchase emails from Slysoft and the attachment to activate the full licence. So I've just tried to activate it and its come back with a popup stating "AnyDVDHD is not a valid AnyDVD licence".
Is anyone aware of this and how I can go about fixing it? If it means waiting for the response from RedFox thats fine, but I thout I'd ask.
Any thoughts most welcome.
Cheers... Disrali

Hi,

Having been a supporter of the AnyDVD product for a number of years, back in 2010 I purchased a lifetime key for AnyDVDHD. Even with a number of new PC builds, i never had an issue until a few months ago, when I thought I'd lost the licence key due to a HD failure, and the idiot I trusted (I was out of time to do it myself, which was a mistake I'll not make again) to rebuild the PC, then erased a backup disk containing my licence keys. I just remebereed I had not recovered the programme, so I popped an recovery email to RedFox.
However, I just found a backup of my emails on a portable drive and amazingly, I found the purchase emails from Slysoft and the attachment to activate the full licence. So I've just tried to activate it and its come back with a popup stating "AnyDVDHD is not a valid AnyDVD licence".
Is anyone aware of this and how I can go about fixing it? If it means waiting for the response from RedFox thats fine, but I thout I'd ask.
Any thoughts most welcome.
Cheers... Disrali

Between 2010 and now Slysoft went out of business. So a Slysoft product is now a Redfox product and as such you would need a Redfox license. So I THINK the answer to your question is you need a buy a Redfox license for AnyDVD.

I am sure someone from Redfox will chime in and confirm (or correct) , I was just strolling by and thought I would give you some info.

Back