• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lost .ccd file, still got .img and .sub, how do I burn it ?

krpt

[SOLVED] Lost .ccd file, still got .img and .sub, how do I burn it ?

Hi,

A few years ago I backuped a few audio cds, now I want to burn them back.
Unfortunately I didn't understood well clonecd at the time and only saved .img and .sub files.

I tried to burn them selecting the .img file with clonecd with no success ( burn went without error, but cannot read the cd at all ).
It's a multisession cd so ccd2iso is failing to convert the .img to .iso.

Desperate for any solution ! :bowdown:

Last edited:
Hi,

A few years ago I backuped a few audio cds, now I want to burn them back.
Unfortunately I didn't understood well clonecd at the time and only saved .img and .sub files.

I tried to burn them selecting the .img file with clonecd with no success ( burn went without error, but cannot read the cd at all ).
It's a multisession cd so ccd2iso is failing to convert the .img to .iso.

Desperate for any solution ! :bowdown:

Sorry, without a .ccd file, important information about the disc is lost. CloneCD or VCD won't be able to handle it.

Sorry, without a .ccd file, important information about the disc is lost. CloneCD or VCD won't be able to handle it.

Argh, those were one of a kind cd ( homemade recording ).
Rescuing data from them is totally out of the question then ?

Argh, those were one of a kind cd ( homemade recording ).
Rescuing data from them is totally out of the question then ?

You could try to create a .ccd file from a different AudioCD, use it with the existing .sub and .img files and mount in in VCD.
You will have some problems, like the songs won't match, but you could probably recover the original songs using some audio software.

You could try to create a .ccd file from a different AudioCD, use it with the existing .sub and .img files and mount in in VCD.
You will have some problems, like the songs won't match, but you could probably recover the original songs using some audio software.

:clap: That did the trick, thank you very Much, you're a life saver !

For anyone interested I used a longer audio cd ( than the ones I'm trying to restore ) that I ripped with clone cd,
used the resulting ccd with VCD to mount my images, then used cdex to restore all the cd in one big wav file.

Then Audacity to cut the big wav files into the original tracks.

Thanks again :)

Back