• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Loss of Menu functions in 1.0.3.1

Recycle

OK, here goes I downloaded the latest version 1.0.3.1 and with Anydvd HD 7.5.7.5beta went to burn my Anime ISO BD to both 25 and 50 gig media. And it completes on both formats but when I go to play it I have no menu functions? It just keeps looping back and back. I know it's not the ISO problem I burned another ISO with IMGBurn and that plays just like it was the Original BD movie and it has menu functions unlike the CloneBD version. So did something get lost in the lasted updated version? Can anyone else confirm this for me? Don't want to waste money burning to BD50 those don't come cheap.

Update:

I redid the system image and reinstalled Anydvd HD 7.5.8.0 and CloneBD 1.0.3.1 and went through the same process in using the Anime ISO to make a BD disc and it now fails at around 98% unlike before. So looks like CloneBD still has a way to go before working correctly now???

Last edited:
Back