• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Loss of lifetime status???

BinGuy

I really hope I am posting in the right place... if not I am sorry. I am new to the site and just now looking it over. I was a lifetime member at the " other site" that is now gone... is that lifetime membership valid here? I did download the free trial version but would like to keep my lifetime version if possible. If not I will purchase the new lifetime version offered here before the trial version expires. Thank's for any help.

Wrong section, moved. License questions have their own section.

Please read the available stickies in General and license section and news articles on third party websites. Everything you need to know is in them.

Long story short. Your slysoft license works upto version 7695 (that works with over 150k discs) but with the loss of access to the OPD and possible decryption issues with new releases. If you want access to the OPD you'll need to get a new license for Redfox AnyDVD HD.

Back