Loss of audio

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Moonsault, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Moonsault

Moonsault Member

I've experienced a loss of audio at the end of some files, usually the last 90 seconds or so. I've tried using the different available audio tracks, but they each have the same problem. I've had it happen with different shows on either platform.

Has anyone else experienced this, also?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

3. Moonsault

Moonsault Member

Thank you so much! I just wanted to check it wasn't just me.

4. Mollenoh

Mollenoh Well-Known Member

That's possible, but not very likely. Consider this:
    • Why would both providers have the same problem with incomplete audio files?
    • The audio is always complete when watching on-line in a web browser, or in the provider's proprietary apps.
    • Downloading the audio files by some other means results in complete soundtracks.

5. Mollenoh

Would you share your list of titles with that problem? I'll add them to my list if they are different.
    https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/amz-audio-cutoffs-1061.79669/#post-527048

6. Lara tono

Lara tono Member

Please can you tell which Software can only download the audio files from netflix ?thanks

7. TubeBar

TubeBar Well-Known Member

There is software that downloads Netflix but re-encodes (not lossless). Just google it there are plenty, I can't endorse any of them as want people to buy AS and support Redfox.

8. Mollenoh

Note that some of them actually download the audio untouched, but re-encode the video. That's what I was referring to. But instead of searching for alternative solutions, let's hope that the problem with AnyStream will be solved soon.

9. Lara tono

Lara tono Member

is the loss of audio Only happen at the last Minutes of the video or it can happen also in middle for example ?
    because i checked everything i downloaded and there is no loss of audio at the end

10. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

according to all titles tested so far (in that other thread) it's always near the end.