Looks like MakeMKV Beta has a new home

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by Jeff53404, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Jeff53404

Jeff53404 Well-Known Member

I think for the past few months, trying to go to the MakeMKV home page gave you a Russian message. Here's the translation from Google translate:

Attention! The site has been moved to a new server.
    If you are the owner of the site and you are not worthy of our dns, change the IP to dns to 95.213.137.146, If you have any questions, contact the hosting support!

The new home page has a definite change in appearance as well as some new flags. While I like their product, I'm still anxiously waiting for an updated CloneDVDMobile (I know, not to be tackled until CloneBD is finished).

Attached Files:

2. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Apparently there was a server move but on my end the website is back up with the downloads working and forums accessible. From my end it looks identical to what it used to and not like your screen capture.

3. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

His screen shot is the Japanese version of the purchase page.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  4. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Indeed. It is the Japanese purchase page and I don't necessarily remember being able to switch between English and Japanese but I'm failing to see how it appears differently in other ways. It looks like I remember it looking for... quite some time.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  5. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

Oops! I mis-understood what you actually said.

That's the (Japanese) purchase page not the home page.
    This is the home page: http://www.makemkv.com/

6. Jeff53404

Jeff53404 Well-Known Member

I don't know I got the Japanese version but it looked like they had a new home. Glad they are back up and thanks for correcting that.