• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Looking for opinions of a simple mkv/mp4 editor

DQ

I often times want to clip little snippets from movies because I find them poignant.

Does anyone have any experience with such an app that can handle doing that with a full length movie file in an mp4 or mkv container? All I am trying to do is find a 5-10 second portion of movie and snip the audio and video out. This is meme type stuff so quality is not the goal really. It's all just for fun.

Thanks.

Try LosslessCut. It doesn't encode and just copies instead. So it is fast. If you have trouble with using it, you can invert the marker (like when it would delete (rather skip/ignore for the output) everything right from the marker you just set, it will now ignore anything left from the marker). I am using it that way. You can also set what tracks to include. So when you have a file with english and german audio and want to do a meme for an english site, you can tick off the german audio.

Back