• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Looking for a new 4K Bluray player

Journbon

Hi All. I'm looking to finally upgrade to 4k and would appreciate any recommendations on which player to purchase. I would prefer to stay away from Sony and if possible also be able to play my Bluray ISO's that I make with AnyDVD. I'm currently using my non-updated OPPO to play all my Bluray ISO's . Thanks!

Leawo Blu-ray Player is a free software player - downside pc needed. Maybe a small NUC with external drive?

Hi All. I'm looking to finally upgrade to 4k and would appreciate any recommendations on which player to purchase. I would prefer to stay away from Sony and if possible also be able to play my Bluray ISO's that I make with AnyDVD. I'm currently using my non-updated OPPO to play all my Bluray ISO's . Thanks!

Apart from the Oppo 203 (With suitable firmware), or the Oppo Clone, there are no 4K BD players that will play ISOs.
(I have an Oppo 203 it has played everything ISOs, folders with no issues).
The only options are a media player e.g. Dune Pro 4k II, Zidoo Z9X, Vero 4k+ or a software player on a PC (but can be a high maintenance solution)

Apart from the Oppo 203 (With suitable firmware), or the Oppo Clone, there are no 4K BD players that will play ISOs.
(I have an Oppo 203 it has played everything ISOs, folders with no issues).
The only options are a media player e.g. Dune Pro 4k II, Zidoo Z9X, Vero 4k+ or a software player on a PC (but can be a high maintenance solution)
Thank you. I guess I'll just pick up a stand alone 4K player and keep the OPPO for my Bluray ISO's

Back