• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

looking for a free software to copy movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreme1

Hello,

I am not sure how it is called because I am totally new to this. Can someone help me to get this software with no charge and walk me thru how to install it? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

I am not sure how it is called because I am totally new to this. Can someone help me to get this software with no charge and walk me thru how to install it? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

You left me wondering a lot of things but the one thing I am sure of is that you want free software. No Slysoft products except Virtual CloneDrive are free. You can, however, try the Slysoft products for a 21 day trial period. After that you must purchase the software to continue using it. If you want to just make backups of SD DVDs then you should refer to the AnyDVD forum.

If you wish to make backups of SD DVD, HD & BD discs then you'll need AnyDVD HD. Refer here for installation of AnyDVD HD.

Last edited:
If they truly want free software which would mean not Slysoft products then they should really post in the Third Party Products forum.
Then the mods can move it if they want. But he doesn't appear to be asking about 3rd party products.

Hi wreme1, welcome to the forum. If you want the software for no charge, then you can only use it for 21 days. If you would like to continue using AnyDVD HD beyond the trial period you must purchase it.

I hope this helps!

Then the mods can move it if they want. But he doesn't appear to be asking about 3rd party products.

Thanks, Aractus. I know what a moderator can move...

I've also given them the benefit of the doubt here regardless of my personal opinion on the matter.

If this thread goes anywhere near specific discussions of ways of using Slysoft software for free then it's closed and people will be dealt with accordingly.

Last edited:
There's an old saying, and I think it goes ... don't talk about what you can't do, talk about what you can do! And yeah, I don't know how I missed that you're a Mod, I guess you've got me there! :p I'm also extending the benefit of the doubt, despite my opinion (because lets face it, this forum doesn't exist to argue over opinions).

wreme1looking for a free software to copy movies
Hello,

The only way you can this software is to try it free for 21 days and then buy it. Noone here will help you get anything for free. We will however walk thru the installation process once you have bought the program. This thread is closed.:policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back