• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Longshot DVD Lionsgate

wtg2468

Get a read error
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_27_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Disk is clean

Log File attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.2_Info_D_LONG_SHOT.ziplog
    825.1 KB · Views: 7
Get a read error
File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_27_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Disk is clean

Log File attached
Please try AnyDVD 8.3.7.3
Please let me know, if it works now. Thank you.

AnyDVD 8.3.7.3
Works great movie plays fine

Thank you

The same place you always find beta's. There's a sticky topic for them at the very top of each anydvd forum section :)

Long Shot fails to copy both full disc and movie files only modes, tried with multiple DVD drives. Using CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD beta 8.3.7.3. Full movie fails at about 93% and movie only mode completes copy but playback pixelates and then fails to play at about 80%.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.7.3_Info_G_LONG_SHOT.ziplog
    835.3 KB · Views: 3
Long Shot
Rip To Image
AnyDVD 8.3.7.3 'Rip to image' works fine whereas 8.3.7.0 failed for me, too (at 2%).
Handbrake works fine on mounted image iso file, too
Thank you

That's because it was a new protection that 8370 couldn't handle yet, that's all there is to it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Long Shot fails to copy both full disc and movie files only modes, tried with multiple DVD drives. Using CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD beta 8.3.7.3. Full movie fails at about 93% and movie only mode completes copy but playback pixelates and then fails to play at about 80%.
Probably a defective / dirty disc and / or drive.

Back