• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

longest movie clone dvd mobile can convert successfully?

abryan

I ask this question because for some reason I have a problem converting long movies. (scarface, transformer, and spiderman 3 which all are over 2:30) Whenever I try to convert these movies they would only go to 1:39 and stop. The longest movie I converted successfully was spiderman 2 at 2:07. In the past I had no problem converting scarface, but every since I updated to 1.1.5.4 I been having trouble. I tried lowering the bitrate so the file will be smaller, but the same thing happen.

Is there anything else I can do?

I'm using Zen Vision M profile
Movie format is Widescreen

I ask this question because for some reason I have a problem converting long movies. (scarface, transformer, and spiderman 3 which all are over 2:30) Whenever I try to convert these movies they would only go to 1:39 and stop. The longest movie I converted successfully was spiderman 2 at 2:07. In the past I had no problem converting scarface, but every since I updated to 1.1.5.4 I been having trouble. I tried lowering the bitrate so the file will be smaller, but the same thing happen.

Is there anything else I can do?

I'm using Zen Vision M profile
Movie format is Widescreen

Well; First are you using AnyDVD?
Second; I know that two of the three (Scarface AE R:1 and Transformers R:1) read the second layer backwards. That could be a problem on older drives.

So far I've successfully ripped to AVI and VOB by length:
Tsahal R:3 316 min
1900 (single disc version) R:4 319 min
Taiga R:5 519 min
Arshin mal-alan R:5 524 min

So I'd say the cap is atleast at 524 minutes; I doubt there's any true maximum. |Another issue you may be having is that the Zen simply can't handle anything longer than length. I'll try running 1900 through again since I have it easily at hand, in the Zen format and post back shortly. If that's the case; you can solve it by clicking the produce separate chapters box on the final page.

Back