• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Long Shot - CloneBD folder will not play

testiles

UHD Guru
Hey guys.

Strange thing. I made a Partial Copy folder of Long Shot in CloneBD and the output stopped playing and gave me the message...

"Dear customer, the disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions. Please visit www.lionsgateshop.com to purchase..."

I used a protected .iso as the input to CloneBD (and ofc AnyDVD is running). When I play the .iso directly, I do not get that message.

I should probably specify that in both cases, I'm not actually playing the entire movie, but skipping through the chapters to spot-check the movie. With the protected .iso, I can skip to every chapter of the movie through to the end. With the CloneBD output, skipping to chapter 2 brings up the LionsGate message...

All I removed in CloneBD was the leading trailers that play when you start the disc, and some frames of warning messages and the like.

I've attached the AnyDVD and CloneBD logfiles.

BTW, I checked for Cinavia on this disc in CloneBD but there doesn't seem to be any.

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.0_Info_J_LONG_SHOT_EA6B8BC3_8C1C5793.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • CloneBD.1.2.7.0.LONG_SHOT.cbdlog
    3 MB · Views: 0
Back