Loki not finding best options

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by MovieFan, Jun 9, 2021 at 8:40 PM.

1. MovieFan

MovieFan Well-Known Member

Loki dropped today on D+. Yay!

I am running v1.1.5.0 and it detected a 960x540 video and regular 5.1 audio. I was able to manually choose 720 resolution, but I would think that this would be available in the US in 1080. I am new with D+ so is that still limitation on this service?

I have the astlog file, but was unable to attach it here.

Thanks!

2. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

Yes, D+ is still limited to 720p.

MovieFan likes this.
  3. MovieFan

I guess I still expected it would have chosen the best available resolution even if not 1080, but thanks for the confirmation!

4. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

I have removed all off-topic posts. And will continue to do so going forward. That is all.

5. MovieFan

Are you saying my OP is off topic or that you removed some comments that were off topic?

6. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

The stuff about trolling that was going on, not your post.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  7. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Correct. Sorry I was not clear. Just the off topic posts in this thread, not the thread itself. I wanted to keep it on topic for your original question, which was very much on topic.

8. MovieFan

Understood, thanks. I was told offline that there were some offtopic comments that I never even saw because they were removed before I even got notification of them.

Thanks!

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  9. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

How were you told "offline"? The only thing i can imagine is by e-mail, and Forum staff doesn't send out emails that your 'post is off-topic'

10. MovieFan

"Offline" meaning via PM from another mod.