• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with some streaming providers (Netflix) might not always be available in HD.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

Question Login as new Hulu user, AS shows blank screen on any profiles

rf4m3

My wife took advantage of Hulu's Black Friday deal and signed up. So I cancelled my account.

On AS 1682, I logout of my Hulu account and login using my wife's login credentials. I got blank screen. However when I do a search in Hulu, I can see the results.

I tried to close AS, logout & login, restart my PC, nothing seems to work, still getting blank screen on Hulu. Please note I can login fine with my wife's account on Microsoft Edge browser.

Is there a way to clear or reset AS cache for Hulu?

Attached is my log.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.8.2.astlog
    464.6 KB · Views: 4
My wife took advantage of Hulu's Black Friday deal and signed up. So I cancelled my account.

On AS 1682, I logout of my Hulu account and login using my wife's login credentials. I got blank screen. However when I do a search in Hulu, I can see the results.

I tried to close AS, logout & login, restart my PC, nothing seems to work, still getting blank screen on Hulu. Please note I can login fine with my wife's account on Microsoft Edge browser.

Is there a way to clear or reset AS cache for Hulu?

Attached is my log.

Thanks for any suggestions.
I am also getting the same thing. When I press F5 to refresh, shows appear but I am unable to download anything. I am logging in with my original user name and password.
It stared with version 1.6.8.0 I am running 1.6.8.2 now and samething.

You need the no advertisement subscription. They are most logically picking up your IP and blocking it, Hulu is just for the USA. VPNs are hit-and-miss.

You need the no advertisement subscription. They are most logically picking up your IP and blocking it, Hulu is just for the USA. VPNs are hit-and-miss.
I saw that deal and I read it and to your point I believe it was only Ad supported being offered.

To add some clarity, my personal Hulu account is also an ad-based plan $7.99/month (it will be cancelled by end of Dec) and it "was" working fine in AS previously (meaning, I can see list of movies & TV shows in AS), but now nothing is showing anymore even with my old account (after I used my wife's Hulu account to login to AS).

I understand that VPN can be unreliable sometimes, but on my iPhone Hulu app, I can see movies & TV shows with both accounts, same is working fine on Windows browsers. If my VPN IP has been blocked, I shouldn't be able to watch anything on my iPhone or PC .

I've upgraded to latest AS version and it didn't help, so I have attached the latest log.

Seems to be stuck here:

00:00:08.919 - [Notice] [browser:hulu] Provider logged in, getting profiles...
00:00:08.923 - [Notice] [browser:hulu] Retrieve page content...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.9.0.astlog
    170.1 KB · Views: 0
To add some clarity, my personal Hulu account is also an ad-based plan $7.99/month (it will be cancelled by end of Dec) and it "was" working fine in AS previously (meaning, I can see list of movies & TV shows in AS), but now nothing is showing anymore even with my old account (after I used my wife's Hulu account to login to AS).

I understand that VPN can be unreliable sometimes, but on my iPhone Hulu app, I can see movies & TV shows with both accounts, same is working fine on Windows browsers. If my VPN IP has been blocked, I shouldn't be able to watch anything on my iPhone or PC .

I've upgraded to latest AS version and it didn't help, so I have attached the latest log.

Seems to be stuck here:

00:00:08.919 - [Notice] [browser:hulu] Provider logged in, getting profiles...
00:00:08.923 - [Notice] [browser:hulu] Retrieve page content...
It has been the case in the past that Hulu would show a huge banner at login. That banner would cause AS to show nothing. But if you log into Hulu on a browser and click OK or I Accept the banner goes away and then AS displays again. Did you check for that?

VPN is not unreliable. They all tend to block the heck out of it. The IP block question is 100% dependent on what you are using for VPN and at what level meaning on your PC or at your router/firewall.

So strange, I can see list of movies again on my Hulu account in AS again.

However, my wife's Hulu account still show nothing in AS.

Not sure what you meant by "banner", do you mean "Profile"?

When I go to Hulu page on a browser, it shows their Black Friday page, I click the Login, it will show the "Profile" menu, then I pick a profile, and finally it will show me the movies/TV shows. Me & my wife's Hulu accounts have the same 5 profiles for family members.

This issue is sort of annoying because I have to check for movies on a browser first, then do a search in AS to make it display.

Last edited:
I am in the US for HULU and have the no advertisement subscription. I was working just fine then stopped. I see everything, list of movies and show as I usually did. If just will not download anything at this time. I see the show in the queue but nothing happens and the quota does not change.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.9.0.astlog
    346.6 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.6.9.0 2.astlog
    573.1 KB · Views: 0
Back