• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Logan - can't find track without closed caption

CountryBumkin

I just received the movie Logan today from Amazon. It is the 3 disk version (DVD, BD, and BD Noir).
I can't find a way to rip (with CloneBD) that does not have "closed caption" or "subtitles" (text on screen showing what is said). I have deselected all audio tracks except the 7.1 track and there is only one title track 850.

What do I need to do to (select) so that I do not have subtitles/closed caption displayed?

And I am wanting to rip the regular BD version (in color version), not the Noir version. Log of regular BD attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.0_Info_E_LOGAN.ziplog
    847.6 KB · Views: 1
There are no burned in subtitles in Logan. Check your subtitle settings in your media player. They're probably enabled. I usually set my media player to play only Forced subtitles in LAV.

Also check your subtitle settings in CloneBD.

This is not an AnyDVD issue but rather an issue with how you are making the copy, so an AnyDVD logfile will be of no use

Deselecting audio tracks will have no effect on subtitles as subtitles aren't in the audio tracks but rather in their own subtitle tracks. If you don't want to keep any subtitles then deselect all the subtitle tracks as well in CloneBD

I didn't get as far as to rip a copy and play in my Media Player. I'm seeing this subtitle text in the "CloneBD player". I deselected all of the subtitles and audio choices. I didn't want to do the rip until I was sure I had the correct title selection and audio selections.

I will go over the CloneBD thread and see if anyone else has this issue. I have not seen this on any of the other hundreds of rips I made with CloneBD (although I don't normally view at the movie with the CloneBD player so maybe this is normal).

Back