• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Logan Bluray can't carck

leesnow

the log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_F_LOGAN.ziplog
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
That title is streetlocked for another few days. The official release date is end of the week and simply cannot be decrypted before that date.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Just curious, how can a disc be locked before a specific date like that?

That title is streetlocked for another few days. The official release date is end of the week and simply cannot be decrypted before that date.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk
Hey, Ch3vr0n, by another few days, I assume you mean by Tuesday when it officially releases?

I'm asking because I just tried it and it's still not in the database. I can't remember if I've ever tried to copy a blu-ray disc onto my HDD that I received before the official release date.

If Tuesday is the official release date, then at the earliest in the late hours of Monday (timezones *cough*) when the unlocking code becomes available. At the latest Wednesday. Note that as usual a movie comes in multiple versions, AnyDVD may not be successful with your version. If that's the case, you know what you need to do :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

If Tuesday is the official release date, then at the earliest in the late hours of Monday (timezones *cough*) when the unlocking code becomes available. At the latest Wednesday. Note that as usual a movie comes in multiple versions, AnyDVD may not be successful with your version. If that's the case, you know what you need to do :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
Thanks! You da man, Ch3vr0n! ;)

Back