• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Log files for Patriots day from ANYDVD BLU-RAY

JOHN L

These are Log Files from a Red Box disc. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_F_PATRIOTS_DAY_BD.ziplog
    577.7 KB · Views: 9
These are Log Files from a Red Box disc. Thanks
Do you also walk into a medical clinic for the first time with X-rays and say "These are my most current X-rays, thanks."

The problem is I put this on a BD-RE DL in the CLONEBD program and it played in my Panasonic player. Then I put the original disc in to make comparisons. I then put the non-original in my stand alone Panasonic DMP-BDT110 again and it would not plat at all? I then ran the original disc through anydvd again and I tried to make a partial copy. CloneBD showed that the copy was successful but I ended up with a cannot read disc error. If any additional info is needed let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
CloneBD doesn't play anything, it's not a player. It only has a preview player to make sure your settings are correct. That's it. Play CloneBD's output in something like PowerDVD? Does that behave and play correctly? Then CloneBD did it's job. What brand of BD-RE are you using. If you have ImgBurn insert the BD-RE, click explore and look for "MID" or "Media Identifier". Paste the whole output if you're not sure.

My guess is your panasonic doesn't like the BD-RE's you're using. I have that same problem. I've yet to find one that works 100% of the time. All i can seem to find is crappy CMC based stuff

With all of the issues that have been going on with Patriots Day's play list I figured that it would be an easy fix meaning I send you the log files and you send me back a play list that is in the correct order. But I guess not so I changed some things in my original statement. I've had no trouble before with these rewritable disc. So please correct the playlist and return. Also I didn't mean that I played it in the CloneBD program. Thanks

Your original statement was only "These are Log Files from a Red Box disc. Thanks". An incorrect playlist has ZERO impact on your player being able to recognise and play the bd-re. You said your player has read problems with the bd-re. That has NO IMPACT at all on any playlist, of any kind. Correct or incorrect scene order.

Back