• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

locking up while reading dvds

1BADCJ8

I have the same problem with mine only it locks up generally around 48%. I have plenty of resources so can some one tell more about this "Your optical drive/reader is dying." please? Then some times it just goes right thru like it has never had a problem. Tech Support seems to think that its a conflict with another dvd program but I dont have another one...

My burner and F drive are relatively new.

I have the same problem with mine only it locks up generally around 48%.

That's around the layer break position. Possibly your reader is getting hung up on the layer break of commercial dvds.

1) It is locking up while reading, right?

Then some times it just goes right thru like it has never had a problem.

2) On the same disc?

Answer 5,8, and 9 from here please.

I have plenty of resources so can some one tell more about this "Your optical drive/reader is dying."

It means the drive is going bad.

Tech Support seems to think that its a conflict with another dvd program but I dont have another one...

Do 3 and 4 from here please

Last edited:
Back