• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Locking up the computer

Pdog

I use clonedvd2 with anydvd with the latest versions and up to date drivers

Every now and again the computer locks up while ripping with clone. It seems to vary, I have a AMD socket 939 4400x2 with a Asus a8n32-sli deluxe motherboard to of the drives are NEC and one samsung and one liteon. sammie and light are on sata connections but would do this every now and again before I put the other two in. But can go use my brothers computer with no problems to copy said movie. Where should I start looking fro the problem. The current one giving me a problem is Popotan Vol 1

I would start by looking at your task manager and see what other programs are running in the background. There may be a conflict with another program/s. Try backing up a movie without multitasking and see if that helps. Otherwise, you listed four optical drives. Are you burning on the fly? If so, try using a temporary folder to rip and then burn.

Just out of curiosity, why are you using four optical drives? I generally prefer only using one. Less headaches when troubleshooting...

Good luck...

:bowdown: :bowdown: WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown: :bowdown:

SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT!!!

I had the same problem and ended up reinstalling Windows and haven't had a problem since (about 3 months). I tried ccleaner, defragmenting, and ever other possibility. Just some info for you.

Well sometimes I burn two movies at a time. Running Clone Dvd twice using different temp folders. And if one drive won't read, theres a chance one of the others will. And there are times I need to go somewhere so I can just start and leave it alone.

Last edited:
Back