• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Locking up at same point in Akira

hebecb

I've tried both off the disc and from an iso i made from anydvd. It hangs at the same place. I've tried high quality and high speed. I was doing this with CUDA acceleration... trying with software right now but it's not making much progress (@time index 1:12 after 13:30 elapsed :) )

Running 1.1.7. Nothing obvious shows up in the debug logs.

Any thoughts?

Another data point. I was able to use MakeMKV off the ISO

Running 1.1.7. Nothing obvious shows up in the debug logs.
Can you please share those debug logs, maybe we can identify something less obvious ;)

LOL touche :)

Oddly, I'm seeing a lot more stuff in the debug log this time around. Main diff being that now I am using a folder-based backup of the original BluRay however before I ticked "show debug log" it hung in the same place (and when I say hung I mean FPS dropped to zero and the app, while it responded to abort and "close window" it didn't actually abort or close the window... even doing "end task" took a long tim).

Now that I've checked "show debug log" it's gotten beyond that point but the FPS is around 3-5.

There are a TON of "lost connection to drone" errors. Saw one post on this back in May(?). Copy and pasted the logs from the dialog... can't seem to find them on disk

Attachments

• CloneBDLogAkira.zip
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
FWIW it froze a little further on in the transcription process.

Back