• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Loading Key

dtsig

I just got back from a road trip and noticed that my mobile had timed out (i had forgotten to load the key). SO I tried to load the key but it was not recognized by Mobile (no little icon .. could not run.

In order to get it to load i had to uninstall mobile then reinstall.

What is up with that? I understand the need to have a time lock but to make it so you can't even load the key .. ???? This is a really good example of a really bad user interface.

Please .. if someone has the key they should be able to run it at any time .. whether the sw had timed out or not

Please .. if someone has the key they should be able to run i
t at any time .. whether the sw had timed out or not

You can. (in XP) Start-->All Programs-->Slysoft-->Clonedvdmobile-->Register Clonedvdmobile

You can. (in XP) Start-->All Programs-->Slysoft-->Clonedvdmobile-->Register Clonedvdmobile

True. I am just not sure that turning off the association is really necessary. Simpler to just d-click on the icon for key. Since i have to put up with users all the time, the UI becomes a passion of mine <G>

thanks though .. it tend to forget all the menu options

Back