• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Live Free or Die Hard / Firmware Update?

willn

Is there a firmware update for the Pioneer BDC-2202? I have searched EVERY WHERE online and cannot find one. I have Live Free or Die Hard and it is saying, you need to update the firmware on your drive. Anyone?

try updating powerdvd to 3104 or 3319a, and get the latest graphics card drivers

I am using 3319a, and I just had a problem with the latest video card drivers. I had problems with it playing my ripped movies. I guess I am stuck. Is there not a firmware update for the Pioneer BDC-202?

What firmware are you using on the 202? What PowerDVD version, and what video card and what version drivers?

Works fine for me aswell. It worked with AnyDVD switched off for me. I got the same drive not sure what version.

3319a
ATi 7.11
Windows XP

Try it with it switched off. If you are using it with AnyDVD check its not changing it to the wrong region.

What firmware are you using on the 202? What PowerDVD version, and what video card and what version drivers?

Original firmware
Nvidia 7600 with whatever drivers were on the site at the w/end

Did you all rip it from the original disc?

Back