• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Live Free or Die Hard Blu Ray not playing!

BDawg19

Hi all,

I have an LG GGC-H20L (dual HD format) drive with the latest firmware (1.02) latest drivers for my GeForce 8800 GTS, and PowerDVD Ultra latest version. When I close AnyDVD 6.3.1.2 I get the expected message that my display is not HDCP compliant, but when I run AnyDVD I get a message in PowerDVD that I have not inserted the disc, which I have. AnyDVD also reads the disc as being a Blu Ray. I attached the logs.

I also have A Clockwork Orange on HD DVD and this plays perfectly. I don't have any other blu ray discs to test.

Does anyone know what might cause this? Is it a bad disc or a problem with software or the drive?

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_log.txt
    480 bytes · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_Status.txt
    314 bytes · Views: 1
Hi all,

I have an LG GGC-H20L (dual HD format) drive with the latest firmware (1.02) latest drivers for my GeForce 8800 GTS, and PowerDVD Ultra latest version. When I close AnyDVD 6.3.1.2 I get the expected message that my display is not HDCP compliant, but when I run AnyDVD I get a message in PowerDVD that I have not inserted the disc, which I have. AnyDVD also reads the disc as being a Blu Ray. I attached the logs.

I also have A Clockwork Orange on HD DVD and this plays perfectly. I don't have any other blu ray discs to test.

Does anyone know what might cause this? Is it a bad disc or a problem with software or the drive?

Thanks!

Use PowerDVD 3104,3319 or 3319a (3319a preferred).

I downgraded to version 3319f, still doesn't work. Why is an older version better than the latest version 3516? Anyone have a solution to the problem?

Powerdvd removed certain functionality from newer releases.

I downgraded to version 3319f, still doesn't work. Why is an older version better than the latest version 3516? Anyone have a solution to the problem?

This was the first version with the removed functionality. You'll need to find version 3319a in order to get playback to work with AnyDVD. The only other alternative is to create an ISO image of the disc and mount with Daemon Tools. This should work even for your later version 3516. Not sure about the newest version though.

Thanks for the help, you were right, 3319a works perfectly. Thanks again!

Live Free or die hard BD

So... I got the LG combo drive for Christmas and watch rented HD DVDs and one blu-ray, spiderman 3 which played fine...Live free does not play and I cannot "downgrade" as the hackers seem to call it to, 3319a, recourse?

You can find 3319a on a P2P site or torrent site, and use your key code you got when you bought it. Make sure you uninstall the newer version first, delete the Program Files folder, and delete any registry entries for Cyberlink that are still there before you install it.

Back