• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Little problem after 7.3.3.0 Install

Indyrod

Had an interesting problem, after I installed 7.3.3.0. first of all, after installing it, for some reason it was "Disabled", even though the setting was "Enabled". I had to reinsall the 7.3.3.0 exe again, and then it started scanning. my anydvd settings were not changed after the install by me, and scanning would not start until I re-installed it. never had that happen before. and since the install did not ask for a restart, none was done.

today, I decided to do a WIN 7 restart, since I hadn't for a little while, and it got stuck saying 1 of 1 update was installing on restart, and don't stop or shut off. this stayed in that state for over 30 minutes, and I knew something was wrong. it took a few tries, but I got my laptop to shut off with the button, being a little bit afraid.

now, I have not installed anything whatsoever, since I did the anydvd install. when I started the laptop back up, it gave me the message, bad shutdown and all that, but it did finally restart. I was suspecting a bug, so I did two different virus scans and nothing was found. I did another WIN 7 restart, and it went with no problems. And also, the 7.3.3.0 version was active, and scanning again with dvds. now I'm not saying it was an anydvd problem, but something rather suspicious was going on. just wondered if anybody else had experienced that unusual little situation. thanks...

Back