Little miss sunshine

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Debra, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Debra

Debra Member

I am having trouble with making a copy of little miss sunshine. This is the only movie that I can't make a back up of. The only thing new on my machine is McAffee Security. I used to have Symantic. The only thing that comes on the preview is this parental thing and nothing else shows. When the movie is finished recording and I put it in the dvd player it's all scrambled. Any Ideas. I just downloaded the new version of any dvd.
    Thanks,
    Deb

2. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, that movie was an easy on. if you had no problems before McAffee, disable it and give it a try. Personally, I dislike McAffee very much and it is not known for being a good program. I would suggest uninstalling it and use AVGFree.

3. Debra

Debra Member

I disabled it and it sstill didn't work. In the summary paart when I'm recording it says (target size sufficient transcoder disabled) does this mean anything?

4. Debra

Debra Member

Old Joe,
    I finally took it completely out and it's working fine. Darn I was totally frustrated. I'm downloading AVGFree now.
    Thanks,
    Deb

5. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

Great to hear...........AVG is a very reliable AV program.

6. resnick

resnick Active Member

AVG is a really good program and the pro version is very reasonably priced.
    Consider springing for it... I've been very pleased with it.:clap: :clap:

7. cabldawg

cabldawg New Member

I'm also having trouble copying this movie. I have tried to different original discs. I am running avast free edition, and haven't experienced any problems on any other movies.

8. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

i cannot help you without an exact error description and an anydvd logfile.